70 Rally Motul Costa Brava | 17-20th March 2022
70 Rally Motul Costa Brava
In this edition, the Rally Motul Costa Brava should surpass the record of 185 registered teams reached during the 2021 edition. The duration of the rally, with more than 150 kilometers chrono and a dozen special stages on legendary roads, the atmosphere of the Costa Brava and the treatment of the organization are the aspects that the participants appreciate the most. For this edition which commemorates the 70th anniversary of Rally Costa Brava, several surprises will be announced soon.
Registrations with discount (100€) until 31st January.
Nota: for questions regarding the registration to the Spanish Championships, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by phone 0034917299430. Extension Deportivo 1 and Extension Licencias.
Nota: if you do not have a 2022 license, you have doubts about the category to participate in or you do not have all the data to complete the registration, fill out the „Data Form for Registration“ and we will contact you to complete your registration.. For general questions related to registrations, you can contact us at email@example.com
- How to Participate (EN)
- Rally Schedule
- Rally Itinerary v0.4
- Map Leg 1 – Friday 18th March v2
- Map Leg 2 – Saturday 19th March
- Interactive Map courtesy of Maldo Motorsport
- Map Girona
- Map Service Park Fornells de la Selva
- Map Hotels Girona
More information soon.
- Technical regulations FIA
- 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava Supplementary Regulations (FIA)
- 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava Supplementary Regulations (RFEDA)
- Regulations CERVH (Sporting and Regularity)
- Security Regulations CERVH
- Regulations FCA (Sporting and Regularity)
News 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava
Official Video 69 Rally Costa Brava
- Poster 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava
- Press release 1 – Motul collaboration (21/12)
- Press release 2 – Poster and Itinerary (29/12)
Follow the Rally Costa Brava profiles on social media to be informed of all news..
The 70 Rally Motul Costa Brava is possible thanks to the collaboration of Ajuntament de Girona, Diputació de Girona, Secretaria General de l’Esport i l’Activitat Física de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Ajuntament de Fornells de la Selva, Ajuntament de Palamós and Ajuntament de Santa Coloma de Farners; and the sponsorship of Hotels Ultonia, Costa Brava Mediterranean Foods, GT2i, Blunik, Michelin, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado, Tecnigas, Ibis, Àgora, Alkamel, Garatge Internacional, Suprametal, Coca-Cola, Alcalà Technology, Sport, L’Esportiu and Integral Apps.