Participants who enjoy Rallye d’Hivern in each edition, end up giving arguments to never miss it:
- It is the inaugural test of each season
- Viladrau is like a manger, ideal to celebrate the first event of the year
- Parking in the square and in the center of town, next to the restaurants, is fantastic
- A great rally, at the price of a small one
- The format of a single day well used, we really like
- The course of Friday, one more reason not to miss the appointment, we always learn something new
- I like being able to do only the morning, the stage of the Crierium Viladrau
- The organization, a 10: friendly, competent, and without failures. Excellent.
- Very good idea to be able to distribute to eat between restaurants of Viladrau.
- Hot chocolate with coca is one of the best moments before the rally begins.
Remember that tomorrow the reduced registration period ends.